Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks


Well dudes, here's the post alot of you have been writing me about and asking to see.  Y'all have been so patient so I figure Thanksgiving weekend I would finally give y'all what you been asking for!  Plus, there's a Longhorns game this weekend, so don't miss it!  Here they are, the most awesome strappin' college football team in the world, the Texas Longhorns!  Colt, Dave, Quan and the rest of those Texas boys are showin strap for your enjoyment.  For what we are about to receive, may the lord make us truly thankful!  Enjoy!




Now go clean off your keyboard and get some turkey!

-Joey

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Joey!!!!! I'm in j-bird heaven here with all of these hot jocks! Bless you for posting these.

    yarddog

    ReplyDelete
  2. More teams should have those see through white pants the longhorns use. Hell, it should be a requirement that all teams use thinner material so that they can show off their jocks. And asses. I know that if I was a football player I certainitly would want to flant it. Just looking at them makes me want to get the bull by the horns, and I bet some of those bulls could ride me all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy hicking the ball is in the exact same position I've blown a load fantasizing about being in. If I could play one positoin in football it would be center. There's no other sport besides wrestling were it's perfectly natural to have another guy's hand intentionally resting on your junk or grabbing your ass. If I could be a center and get down in the hicking position with some hot stud behind me, willing touching me in those places, I would let him ravish my hole before and after practice every day, ready for him to hick his balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen brother, playin Center has always been my dream too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please spell "hiking" correctly.
    I agree with all this. Guys should wear JOCKSTRAPS under sheer pants. Period. Skip the comp shorts. JOCKSTRAPS!

    ReplyDelete