Thursday, February 11, 2010

Strapped Ruggers


Time to take a break from all the football, especially now that the season's over... I hate this time of year, but at least there's always NFL Network!  I have to admit I know little if anything about rugby or Aussie Rules football, except that the dudes pretty much do everything American football players do, except they do it without helmets or pads!!!  Fortunately, many of them do it in jockstraps, or at least some interesting sports briefs!  So hope you all enjoy the ruggers who come out and give it their all!  Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy!

 
 Oops!

Quick change

 
Goin Commando??

 
 
Who needs shorts??

3 comments:

  1. J.T. You have sure made my Friday. Rugby men are hot in these pics but hotter in person. Espcially the ones that come to SD every year for the tournament. Thanks for helping me get my day started with a bang. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm told that, when everyone is in the huddle trying to get the ball, one of the tactics is to drive your thumb "accidentally" into your teammates asshole to get them rialed up and motivated so that they work harder for the ball. Sure would work on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The huddle is called a scrum. And yes, the thumb in the asshole certainly works. It's mind-blowing. It, or two fingers rampant, can also be used on the opposition in a similar way. Both are illegal, but many illegal things happen in the scrum.

    ReplyDelete