Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mud, Sweat and (No) Tears!


Football's a dirty game.  Believe me, I like seeing a set of fresh, clean gear on a dude as much as the next man, but when it comes right down to it, football's about kickin' ass and takin' names.  You can't play a real game on the gridiron and come away smelling like a rose.  It's all about sweatin' it up and gettin' your hands, and every other part of you, dirty!

Dirty boys

 Sweatin' it up!

Sweat soaked
Mmmm...that lockerroom smell..

Keep it dirty, fellas!

3 comments:

  1. WOULD GIVE ANTHING TO HAVE CHRIS LONG'S
    SWEATY JOCKSTRAP.I BET IT SMELLS AND TASTE
    GREEEEEEEEEEEAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LONG'S PANTS ARE AS CLOSE TO TRANSPARENT AS I'VE EVER SEEN AND
    THAT'S A GOOD THING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need MORE PICS of MEN WEARING ONLY THEIR SWEATY JOCKSTRAPS!!!....it`s MUCH HOTTER seeing MEN wearing ONLY THEIR DIRTY SWEATY JOCKSTRAPS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete