Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Boy McCoy

Y'all have been asking me about when I was gonna get around to featuring the Texas Longhorns.  Famous for showing MAJOR strap, this team consistently delivers on offense and defense, racking up championships like no other college team.  Starting QB Colt McCoy isn't the first Longhorn QB to show how much he LOVES to strap up, but he is one of the best.  Don't worry, this is just the beginning of the Longhorns I'll be sharing with you dudes.  Gotta go now, or my keyboard's gonna get awfully sticky... Enjoy!



Thank you, Mr. McCoy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys,

    COLT McCOY has gone on to the CLV. BROWNS. I just read where he has been hired by BIKE to endorse there products. So, we can be sure that COLT will stay "STRAPPED". I hope the cameras get lotsa closeups with COLT'S CUTE STRAPPED BUTT!!! UMMMMM
    RICKY27

    ReplyDelete