Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favre Fever??

Ok, so I promised myself I wouldn't do a post on Brett Favre. I mean, I think the guy is a douchebag. I mean, either retire or don't, but don't subject all of us to your on again, off again media whore antics, dude! The guy's a great player, but he's made himself a fuckin' pariah in the NFL. Good luck to the Vikings for signing ol' Brett.

Still, for as much of a jerkoff as he is, the dude's trademark black jockstrap has made for some AWESOME jock watching.

Thanks to Ivan for contributing pics!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, what's with the extra fold of flab showing below the strapline?? The butt is supposed to be ABOVE the strap! It's like bad sagger camel-toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised at bret---as I do not think he is super religious-----but ZTebow surprises me if he wears a jock strap that draws attention to his butt----I think part of religion is modesty----

    ReplyDelete