Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here We Go!

Hi , my name is Joey and I am a former high school football player. I guess I've always known I was into dudes more than chicks. As long as I can remember, I have always loved seein football players and other athletes "showin' strap", you know, when you can clearly see the waistband or the lines of their jockstraps through their uniforms. Hell, when I played football I was always proud to show some strap myself!

Don't know what it is about it that makes me nuts, but I get the feeling just from other dudes that I ain't the only one. So I hope you enjoy this blog. I'll mostly concentrate on pics, since it's all about showin strap, but I'll write stuff when I got something interesting to say. And you baseball and wrestling fans never fear! Plenty of baseballers and wrestlers show some awesome strap so I'll give them their due on this blog too!

Hope to get alotta comments so I can make the blog better. If you have any favorite strap-showin' pics you want to share, email them to me at: tightywhitieguy@gmail.com

Glad to have you along for the ride, dude!

Welcome to Strapped Jocks!

-Joey T.

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your site. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT IDEA!! Been looking for a place just devoted to real sports strap, and here it is... thanks so much Joey! and don't get discouraged by low visits at first, you just started.. 'll look for some pics to share

    ReplyDelete