Sunday, August 23, 2009

Left Behind

At the risk of going too off topic, I wanted to share some pics of what happens when an athlete leaves behind his all important jockstrap. Sometimes a dude has just worn out a strap and decides to ditch it on the lockerroom floor, sometimes he leaves it behind as a kind of marker after a particularly good game and hell, sometimes a dude just plum forgets his jock. So here's to those jockstraps left behind. You've served your owners well!!

Just hangin out!

Looks like the whole team left 'em behind!

My own jock drawer...I won't be leavin' behind any of these boys!

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is that if I was anywhere near those jocks - they wouldn't be left behind for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of your jock drawer is awesome. I love looking at my jocks like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to rescue abandoned jocks like that! Just gonna throw this out there, might be nice to see the jocks from your jock drawer when they're in use ;-)

    ReplyDelete