Monday, August 17, 2009

Jocked Wrestlers

One of my first memories of seein a dude showin' strap was when I was 11 or 12 watchin an amateur wrestling match on TV one Saturday afternoon. These two college dudes were goin at it on the mats. I started staring at one dude's strap, which was totally showing through his white singlet. Damn, before I knew it I had broken a sweat and had a "hard" time noticing anything else (if you know what I mean!)

Alot of wrestlers wear wrestling briefs, but some dudes still kick it old school in their jocks. So here's to those dudes who strut their straps on the mats!

Mmmm that's some awesome strappin!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen so many wrestling pics and vids where the guys go COMMANDO! I can't understand that at all. Does my heart good to know some guys wear jocks under singlets!
    Jocks. Rule. Period.

    ReplyDelete